Advance Vehicle Tracking Unit consists of a built-in GPS receiver, GSM modem and battery .Handset-based technology requires the installation of client software on the handset to determine its location.This technique determines the location of the handset by putting its location by cell identification, signal strengths of the home and neighboring cells, which is continuously sent to the carrier. In addition, if the handset is also equipped with GPSthen significantly more precise location information is then sent from the handset to the carrier.
- GPS / GPRS based Tracking
- Runs automatically once installed and starts tracking
- Cost effective tracking solution
- Track any Android Mobile phone user
- No separate hardware required
- Live Monitoring / Track Employees
- Track Kids, Sales, Service, Collection Workforce
- Location, speed, Altitude, heading information
- Track Time and Delays
- On field Reporting using mobile phone
- Customizable tracking intervals
- Mark Client Places, Retail Outlet, Service Stops and Customers stores on the map.
- Any number of mobile phones can be added to a single account